Your cart is empty.
- Aircraft quality 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Weight saving design
- Brand specific - uses OEM rotor and sprocket
- Bearings, seals, and spacers included
- Your choice of black, blue, or polished, sorry, carbon fiber not available
- New & Improved 70-R Matte Finish
- Manufactured from 7050 series aircraft quality aluminum
- New alloys and welding techniques to assure quality and strength
- Designed to fit OEM, requiring no special lacing procedures
- Constantly tested and used by top professional race teams
- Rim sizes - 1.60x21 front, 1.85x19, 2.15x19, or 2.15x18 rear
- Your choice of black, gold, or silver
- Spokes and Nipples:
- Choice of stainless steel or carbon steel spokes
- Stainless steel spokes
- Excellent tensile strength, which prevents stretching
- Gradual continuous hammering technique allows spoke to bear more oscillating loads
- Front is 4.00/3.60/4.00mm swaged diameter
- Available in silver only
- Carbon steel spokes
- 30% stronger than stainless steel
- Zinc plated for a long-lasting finish
- Strongest front spoke available
- Spoke sets used by Team Babbitt's and Monster Energy/Leading Edge Kawasaki
- Your choice of black or gold spokes
- Your choice of black, gold, or silver steel nipples
- All Yamaha wheels come with all spacer kits to fit all bikes from 2002 - 2022 no matter of axle size.
- Will fit 22 & 25mm rear axles and 20 & 22mm front axles.
Shipping times vary. Please contact customer service for expected delivery date.